PNEUMATIC BALL VALVE
CONCORDE VALVES AND AUTOMATIONS is one of the authorized dealer of PNEUMATIC BALL VALVE engineered for multiple ON/OFF operation in the down stream. Its popular among clients because of its long lasting life performance and coustomers trust on our products.CONCORDE VALVES AND AUTOMATIONS is serving as the authorized dealer of Pneumatically Operated Ball Valve & Pneumatic Butterfly Valves for many years. Ball valves are basically quarter turn (rotatory) or straight through (linear) valves that contain a steel ball in the core that rotates to lock and unlock the valve.These valves are used when there is a need of tight seal on anything.Talking about Pneumatic Ball Valves, these valves are generally the rotatory valves and create the open and closed position by moving the stem to 90 degrees. These valves give a long-lasting performance and are a one-time investment for many years. We provide all variety of kitz valves products in Mumbai, India.
Features Of Pneumatic Ball Valve :-
- Indicator:It is a mounting accessory with a Namur mounting which is standard for all pneumatic operators.
- Pinion: Pinion offers maximal wear resistance to the valve. It is made of accustomed alloy steel and is plated with 15um nickel to reduce friction.
- ActuatorBody: It is made of anodized aluminum ejection of which gives protection against corrosion and reduce the piston friction.
- End Caps: These caps offers maximum resistance against embryonic corrosive elements.
- Pistons: The aluminum pistons are contoured with high quality rings and guides. The piston design and the twin rack develop a continuous torque on all operators.
- Travel Adjustment: There are two external adjustment bolts in the actuator that offers a standard adjustment of 5 degrees in both open and closed positions.
- High performance springs: The preloaded high tensile steel springs providelong services with the corrosion resistant Epoxy coated on it.
- Bearing and guides: This provides a long life to the actuator by offering minimum friction.
- O-rings: These rings are for execution of trouble-free operation at standard temperature ranges.
- On / OFF Indicator
- NAMUR Standard Solenoid Valve in all Standard Coil Voltage
- I/P Transducer (Convertor)
- Pneumatic valve positioner
- Electro-Pneumatic valve positioner
- Declutchable Manual Over - ride
- Limit Switches for On / Off Indication at Panel board
- Filter + Regulator Combination with Pressure Gauge
- Air Lock Valve
||IC ASTM A 216, 351 Gr CF8 | CF8M | CF3 | CF3M
||ASTM A 351 Gr CF8 | CF8M | CF3 | CF3M
||AISI 304 | AISI 316
|SEAT & SEALS
||GENERALLY CONFORMING TO BS 5351 | ISO 17292
|BLOW OUT PROOF STEM
||FLOATING BALL FULL BORE
TESTING BS 6755
||SCREWED TO BSP | BSPT | NPT | SOCKET WELD TO ASME B 16.11
||150#, 300#, 600#
||15 MM TO 100 MM